NetApp Learning Services Discussions

How to prepare the NS0-093

SysHsLee

Hi I'm currently preparing for the NS0-093.

But having a hard time with out any study material.

Do we have any training course for this particular certification?

I have tired to find it in 'https://netapp.sabacloud.com/' but there is no such course for the certification.

Or is there any study material that I do not know about?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

evachase

Hi, thanks for posting your question.   This exam is for achieving the NetApp Accredited Hardware Support Engineer credential and is a requirement of two of the services certified tracks.   You can find information and recommendations here in CertHub - NAHSE (sabacloud.com)

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

SysHsLee

Thankyou for your reply!

And I have seen the thread before but there was no more training course available in sabacloud.

So, then my  only option would be to send an email to ncp@netapp.com for the training material?

Ontapforrum

Yes, there isn't anything on the sabacloud for this particular certification. The best course of action would to just write to this email (ncp@netapp.com) with your queries and let us know if you get any feedback. 

evachase

Hi, thanks for posting your question.   This exam is for achieving the NetApp Accredited Hardware Support Engineer credential and is a requirement of two of the services certified tracks.   You can find information and recommendations here in CertHub - NAHSE (sabacloud.com)

Hope this helps!

Public