Subscribe

Re: Welcome to the New Community

@radek_kubka All publically available content will be on the new Community (community.netapp.com). private-communities will require a login and be mostly used for private collaboration. Private areas will not migrate to community.netapp.com. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi there!  How do I get the red exclamation mark and "Welcome to the new NetApp Community. Learn how to get started." to go away forever?  It takes up a bunch of space and I'm embarassed to say the red exclamation mark actually causes me anxiety.  Must be the association with errors in IT systems or something...

Best regards,

Stephan

Hi @stephans 

I know -- we are working on it.  There are a bunch of changes coming over the next couple of weeks and removing the announcement is one of them.  Apologies for the anxiety.  Thanks for your patience and reaching out. 

Terri

Thanks so much!
Terri Peluso
Senior Community Program Manager

Hi Terri,

Thanks for the prompt response and the exciting news!  Happy Thanksgiving!

Best regards,
Stephan

Not sure if this information is elsewhere, but when i go to Products and Solutions -> Latest Posts -> View All, each reply to a given post is listed as a separate entry, instead of as one conversation. If I drill into an area under Products and Solutions, for example, FAS, ONTAP, OnCommand and Related Plug-Ins -> Data ONTAP Discussions, then the conversations are listed grouped together.

Is there a way to have them grouped at the top level? 

How do I post questions on OnCommand Performance manager.

Hi Pmbidara (Praveen),

You can post OnCommand Performance Manager related questions in in the OnCommand Storage Management Related Discussions area. Simply click on "New message" in the upper right corner and choose the "Performance Manager" label.

Thanks,

Alissa L Brown

NetApp Community Administrator

Alissa
NetApp Community & Influence Marketing Manager

I had these links saved in my web browser and now cannot find them in the community.  Can you help???

https://communities.netapp.com/thread/11897?tstart=0

https://communities.netapp.com/message/115575#115575

https://communities.netapp.com/docs/DOC-9189

Hi @debpearenetapp,

Unfortunately these links are no longer available. I saw that one was referring to the powershell toolkit download information.

Please let me know if you have any further quesitons!

Thanks,

Alissa

Alissa
NetApp Community & Influence Marketing Manager

Greetings,

I am trying to start a new discussion on a issue that I am having, but, when I try to find the Start New Discussion link, I cannot find it.  I have found the directions for this, but I do not see the Start New Discussion in the upper right as directed in the posting.  Can anyone assist me so that I can post my question?  Greatly appreciated.