Subscribe

QUESTION - Performance Advisor is not displaying network stats on Interface Group members

Hello all

I am using OM/PM/PA (4.0.1D5) and am monitoring a test cluster ( FAS 6080 on 8.0.1P2 7 mode ) for network throughput testing.

Performance Advisor and the web OM GUI are recording network throughput on the interface group level fine but when I expand to look at the individual ports assigned to the interface groups, i see no captured data.  Ifstat locally verifies data passing through the individual ports fine.

I am close to opening a support case but i want to start a query here first as I expand into other cluster systems to see if i see the same behavior.

Thanks, Emanuel

Re: QUESTION - Performance Advisor is not displaying network stats on Interface Group members

Okay ... digging deeper with help from peers it looks like on the controller on DOT 8.0.1X, the STATS command is ignoring any phsycial port assigned to a logical interface;  I will open a support case let the support process investigate.  If you use the "stats show ifnet" command, you will see a gap in the phsycial port listing before the logical interfaces display.

Performance Advisor ( as I am told ) displays only what is available to the stats command