ONTAP Rest API Discussions

return_unmatched_nested_array_objects error in Query after upgrading to PSTK 9.14

JimRobertson

I recently update our NetApp PSTK from 9.8 to 9.14.1.2401, and since the queries in my scripts are failing (see output below from 9.8 and 9.14).  OnTap version is 9.12.1P10.  Get-NcNetDeviceDiscovery is the only command I use the query with, so I don't know if it's all commands or just that one.

Does anyone know why I'm getting this error and how I can fix it?

Query with PSTK 9.8:

PS C:\> Get-NcNetDeviceDiscovery -Query @{Node="cluster01-01";Port="e0M"}

DiscoveredDevice             Node                         Interface  Port   Platform             Capabilities        
----------------             ----                         ---------  ----   --------             ------------        
switchname...                cluster01-01                  Gi1/0/3    e0M                         {router, trans_br...

Query with PSTK 9.14.1.2401:

PS C:\> Get-NcNetDeviceDiscovery -Query @{Node="cluster02-01";Port="e0M"}
Get-NcNetDeviceDiscovery : [400]: Field "return_unmatched_nested_array_objects" was specified twice (to "false" and "false").
At line:1 char:1
+ Get-NcNetDeviceDiscovery -Query @{Node=" cluster02-01";Port="e0M"}
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (:) [Get-NcNetDeviceDiscovery], Exception
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : 400,DataONTAP.C.PowerShell.SDK.Cmdlets.Net.GetNcNetDeviceDiscovery 

It does work if I add -ONTAPI to the end of the command, but, from my understanding, that means it's reverting to ZAPI, and so will not work in future versions of OnTap, correct?

0 REPLIES 0
Public