Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

No performance data shown in ocpm/ocum

TripleAAA

Hi community,

we have installed a new FAS2650 and I want to monitor the health an performance data with ocpm and ocum.

I first installed the ocum and afterwards the ocpm. The ocpm is fully integrated into the ocum and it seems to work fine. The ocum is able to poll all the neccessary information, but the ocpm only get the health status of svm, lun, etc ... There are no performance data (iops/mbps) available.

Additional to that, i get an error message (Pairing status: Bad -> Performance Poll failed): The credentials provided by Performance Manager for the user with Event Publisher role are either incorrect or Performance poll is not complete or has failed.

The crendetials must be ok, because I tried it more then one time and I tried it with the admin user and a dedicated event publisher user. Nothing seems to work.

Do someone know, if there exist a connection or extended log? Or do I have to enable a special function on the FAS2650 to get performance data in the ocpm? Help would be appreciated!

FAS2650: ONTAP Cluster Mode 9.1P7

OCUM: 7.1P3

OCPM: 7.1P3

best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

juliad

Hi, TrippleAAA,

After OCPM/OCUM 7.1 were leased, the two products have been merged into one product. We have since released both OCUM 7.2 and OCUM 7.3, so it would be much easier to install and manage. You might consider downloading and installing the latest versions.

On your current installation, can you check these couple of issues:

1. How did you add the cluster? Did you add it separately to OCPM and OCUM before the two were integrated, or added to OCUM afterwards? 

2. Did you reboot the OCPM after you connected it to OCUM?

Julia

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Public