Subscribe
Accepted Solution

" Missing License " while exporting .dar file in WFA

license fault_error.PNG

After implementing the workflow I wanted to export dar file but it threw error as shown in image and did not export workflow. Whenever I login to WFA the first error is shown about license fault.

I am using WFA version 3.0.0.0.1P1

What can be the issue ?

Re: " Missing License " while exporting .dar file in WFA

Installer might have failed to add the license in the registry, and as a workaround,  you can run  C:\Program Files\NetApp\WFA\bin\register-system-info.vbs file which will add the missing license in the registry. You need to have administrator privilege to run this file.

Thanks it worked...

I cannot export .dar files either.  But the error message is different:  "error 404 - page not found"

The only thing that has worked short-term is to reinstall WFA.  Considering how much code I've written, that's not a realistic solution.  Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Which version of WFA are you using ? 

Perform the following steps from <WFA-INSTALLED-LOCATION>\jboss\standalone\deployments folder:

1. Copy WEB-INF and error folders from help.war to download.war
2. Rename download.war.failed to download.war.dodeploy

[ Edited ]

Hey,

I had the same problem with the exports. Was able to solve them via the mentioned workaround. But the same Problem "404, page not found" shows up when I try to download logs. I can see on the WFA that the ZIP gets created but I can not download it via the webinterface.

Any Ideas?

Copying the WEB-INF and ERROR from "help.war" did not help in the log-download

Solved, i did the same copy action and it worked. (after choosing the right source folder!)

pls be sure to execute the vbs script in a cmd with admin rights