AFF

Difference between NetApp "0E" part and "Ad" part

Shubhankar

Can anyone please help me understand the difference between parts with "0E" and parts with "Ad", and why is there price difference. For Example : Part "E-X4119B-0E-C" and part "E-X4119B-AD-C".

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

ttran

Hi Shubhankar,

Typically part "E-X4119B-0E-C" is used to discount the part when purchasing the drive in a bundle where "E-X4119B-AD-C" is used to buy individual drives afterward and has the full list price. Your account team can discuss pricing with you in further detail. From a technical perspective, both part numbers are identical.

Regards,

Team NetApp

Team NetApp

Shubhankar

Hello,

Thank you so much so the response, appreciate your help. I have a follow-up question, hope you can help me with the same.

Part "E-X4119B-0E-C" and "E-X4119B" also look similar,  the only difference being "-0E-C". Part "E-X4119B-0E-C" is being priced lower that part "E-X4119B".

So, when we build a configuration which part should be used "E-X4119B-0E-C" or "E-X4119B", and what is the difference between them.

Thanks in advance.

TMACMD

Same part. One is "-C"onfigured with the system the other is not.

Generally, the -C parts are less expensive as they are bundled with the controllers.

Public