BlueXP Services

NetApp HCI

Naveenkumarhn

Hi Team,

I am looking for NetApp HCI, I saw some articles saying NetApp HCI end of availability, is it true? 

Is NetApp integrated with Microsoft azure stack HCI ? If yes I need the details like pricing, hardware details and procedure.

Can you please help here.

Thanks

Naveen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

elementx

There are some alternatives, but as they say, "it depends". That's why suggested to ping your NetApp account team so that you can give them a high level description of what you'd like to do.

We have partners who sell compute stack for Azure Stack HCI and we have ways to integrate, but not out of box, so what can be done depends on requirements and that's why I don't expect there's a way to just generate a quote based on a packaged solution.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

elementx

Hi Naveen,

Yes, End-of-Availability was announced in early 2021 and took effect last month (March 2022). Existing customers continue to get support, but no new sales are possible. Additional info (may require Support login): https://kb.netapp.com/Advice_and_Troubleshooting/Hybrid_Cloud_Infrastructure/NetApp_HCI/NetApp_HCI_End_Of_Availability_(EOA)

There's no "out-of-box" integration with Azure Stack HCI for our platforms. Maybe you can ping your NetApp account team and give them some details related to your requirements and ask them to check internally. A high level answer would be you'd need server (compute) from a supported Azure Stack HCI vendor in any case.

Naveenkumarhn

Thanks for the quick reply @elementx 

Is there any alternative service NetApp provides? Services like HCI ?

Thanks

Naveen

elementx

There are some alternatives, but as they say, "it depends". That's why suggested to ping your NetApp account team so that you can give them a high level description of what you'd like to do.

We have partners who sell compute stack for Azure Stack HCI and we have ways to integrate, but not out of box, so what can be done depends on requirements and that's why I don't expect there's a way to just generate a quote based on a packaged solution.

Public