2017-03-28 11:09 PM
I have a non-working controller FAS 3210 part number 111-00585 + H0
1) I can replace it with NetApp 111-00585 + F6 or NetApp FAS 3210 NAF-0901 + 2x 111-00585+F3+2 x111-00341+F2 x 111-00200+A0 ?
2) What means +F6 and +H0 ?
Solved! See The Solution
2 REPLIES 2
Re: non-working controller FAS 3210 part number 111-00585 + H0
2017-03-29 03:03 AM
+F6 is a controller board for FAS3210
NetApp 111-00585+F6 Filer Controller Board Xeon E5520 5GB DDR2 RAM
For FAS3210 you can replace it with 111-00585+F6
2017-03-29 10:44 PM
- 111-00341 is a SAS PCIe card - you probably can swap from this existing controller
- 111-00585 is a FAS3210 motherboard - the main part you want to replace
- 111-00200 is a FAS3020 motherboard - you probably don't want that
- +F6 and +H0 are board revisions - nothing to worry about there on that difference
Are you sure it's the motherboard and not power supply?