The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to register at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

NetApp Learning Services Discussions

Certification NS0-160 expire soon. If a proceed to take the certification NS0-302, this renew NS0160

kaztor

Hi!

If I take a new certification, for example the NS0-302 or NS0-300, this action renew the expiration date for the NS0-160?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ontapforrum

Hi,

I don't think that will renew your current NS160 certificate, b'cos NS160 & NS302 are two different skill set certification, one is under 'Data' path and the other under 'Cloud', two separate paths. I think someone from certfication can confirm this.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ontapforrum

Hi,

I don't think that will renew your current NS160 certificate, b'cos NS160 & NS302 are two different skill set certification, one is under 'Data' path and the other under 'Cloud', two separate paths. I think someone from certfication can confirm this.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

kaztor

Hi  

Ontapforrum

You're welcome!

I would also suggest you do NS0-509, this will automatically get your certification extension for NCDA.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public