The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

NetApp Learning Services Discussions

NCDA Clustered Data ONTAP

DREW_RUSSELL

Would anyone know if the NCDA Clustered Data ONTAP exam covers 8.2 material yet?

6 REPLIES 6

awazi1234
OnCommand Workflow Automation

curtisb

The newest version of the NCDA Clustered Data ONTAP NS0-156 exam does cover 8.2 material.  It is now released and will be the exam used at Insight this year.  This exam still uses the term vserver instead of the newer storage virtual machine (SVM).  The next version of the exam (8.3?) will, however, use the new term.  NetAppU plans to again have certification prep sessions this year at Insight to prepare those for the exam.   

1VINAYKUMAR

I am planning for NS0-155 exam. can anyone suggest if it includes ontap 8.2 or 8.1?

RUSSBASS

I don't see the 8.2 new features on the site, only the 8.1.1. Any idea when that will be up?

http://www.netapp.com/us/services-support/university/certifications/ncda.aspx

curtisb

I have told that the website will be updated very soon, but I don't control it.  Good luck on the exams. 

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public