The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to register at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

NetApp Learning Services Discussions

NCDA NS0-160 / NS0-160i

SEVECHR

Hi all,

was just checking Pearson VUE website for NetApp Exam NS0-159 which is not provided anymore. Instead they offer NS0-160 and NS0-160i for NCDA. Is NS0-159 End Of Life / superceeded by NS0-160 ?

NetApp website still shows up with NS0-159.

Kind regards

Christian

Update: The following website has been updated in the meantime to reflect NS0-160: https://www.netapp.com/us/services-support/university/certification/ncda.aspx

3 REPLIES 3

Sebastian_Goetze

And don't worry about the "i", except if you are a NetApp Instructor. The 160i is the exact same exam, just with a higher percentage to pass. NetApp instructors are supposed to take that test...

Sebastian

NetApp Instructor... 🙂

SpindleNinja

The NS0-160 was just writen/updated in Jan 2019 and includes up to ONTAP 9.5.  

Sometimes pearson and whatever vendor are off a few days with their technical certs.   

CHRISMAKI

The exams are constantly updated to reflect the new and deprecated feature, roughly on a yearly cadence at this point. The original NCDA for Clustered ONTAP was released in 2013 and was labelled NS0-156 and has been incrementing since. The last NCDA 7-mode exam, now deprecated was NS0-155.

At some point this exam will collide with other specializations and a re-numbering will likely happen.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public