NetApp Learning Services Discussions

NetApp Certified Technology Solutions Professional (NS0-004)

Nita5

New! NetApp Certified Technology Solutions Professional 

The new Technology Solutions (NS0-004) exam is now released and available to employees, partners, and customers. 

The purpose of this exam is to validate a candidate’s ability to recognize solutions in the NetApp portfolio that answer business problems. You will be tested on Infrastructure, Data Storage Software, and NetApp Hybrid Multicloud Solutions.

Nita5_0-1686866228755.png

Candidates can earn the new NetApp Certified Technology Solutions Professional badge when they pass the exam.

Before taking this exam, you should have 3-6 months of experience with basic functions of hybrid cloud technology, and a general knowledge of the NetApp product portfolio.

Link still in process with web team – until then refer to ncp@netapp.com with questions.

Learn More:

New Process:

Manage everything for your NetApp certification at CertCenter including your test appointments.

The new SSO process allows you to manage your records and schedule your exams all from your one CertCenter account!

Certify to Outperform.

#NetAppCertified

7 REPLIES 7

NetAppCrack

Hi,

does this replace the NCTA (exam NS0-003)? From the exam number I believe that's true.

If the NCTA is still valid ( I just passed it a few months ago) do I have to do the NS0-004 test now to stay compliant, or can I wait until the NCTA expires? Unfortunately the partner program does not explain this...

Thank you for your answer in advance!

Nita5

Hi NACrack,

Edited: It depends on the program...for some the NCTA will still hold as long as you have it (not requiring to take NCTSP until NCTA cert expires), but other programs may require you to take NCTSP in addition. Sorry for any confusion.

NetAppCrack

Bad news:

Today the attached document did reach me, which sounds to me like: "You have to redo the exam until end of this NetApp FY.  If you recently did pass the NCTA because NetApp didn't tell you early enough, bad luck! But you can get a voucher if you were happy enough to find this information, that we tried to hide so carefully (because we know this will make you angry)"

I really don't know why a renaming of an exam is more important than keeping the 2 year exam rhythm that NetApp partners got used to...

I still hope that Nita5 can give us an official statement from NetApp for what he said. But after reading the attached PDF only a slide hope left...

As google still does not find the page, here's a link to the learning center page:

CertHub - NCTSP (sabacloud.com)

Nita5

Please see my edited response.

NetAppCrack

422 views in 2 weeks. It seems a lot of others are interested in an answer.

I did write an email to NCP@netapp.com today. I hope I will get an answer there…

Andrew_W

I will look into this for you and try to bring in the right people

Nita5

Question: Do I need to take the NCTSP (NS0-004) exam if I currently hold the NCTA (NS0-003) certification?
Answer:
Yes: If the partner is in the Services Certified program, in order to maintain status in the program, the partner must replace the NCTA w/ the NCTSP.   
No: If the partner is not in the Services Certified program.

Public