NetApp Learning Services Discussions

Passed NCIE-SAN renewal... not showing on certmetrics

jhoppe

I recently passed a renewal test for my NCIE-SAN, which it (and my NCDA) expire next month.  I completed the exam about a week ago, but it still isn't showing on the NetApp Certmetrics site.  I don't see any way to contact them regarding missing results or any other support issues.  I can see my results on the PearsonVue testing site, and they show that I passed the exam.

I want to make sure my results get made official before my old certs expire, otherwise I will have to also retake my NCDA test.  Can someone direct me how to get this taken care of?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nita5

Hi Justin,

Please provide the email/username you use in CerMetrics directly to me in an email: nita.brozowski@netapp.com.

Please note that CertMetrics is going through a big upgrade (2.0). Next stages are coming that will make everything a lot easier: SSO logins which will link PearsonVUE, CertMetrics and Credly. 

Nita

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RossC

Hi @jhoppe 

I believe there is a help section within our learning center which has some FAQs etc and it references, https://learningcenter.netapp.com/support if you need further help. So might be worth starting there.

Hope this helps.

Nita5

Hi Justin,

Please provide the email/username you use in CerMetrics directly to me in an email: nita.brozowski@netapp.com.

Please note that CertMetrics is going through a big upgrade (2.0). Next stages are coming that will make everything a lot easier: SSO logins which will link PearsonVUE, CertMetrics and Credly. 

Nita

Public