NetApp Learning Services Discussions

how to prepare NS0-161

FelixZhou

I plan to take NS0-161 NetApp data admin certification testing, just wondering if anyone can share your experience about the preparation and testing. I know it may be not easy without a good preparation. thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mjizzini

Storage experience plus the recommended training classes should have all needed info to pass the test.

Prepare for your exam

NS0-161
NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP

Candidates for NCDA (NetApp Certified Data Administrator) certification should have at least six to 12 months of field experience implementing and administering NetApp® data storage solutions in multiprotocol environments. In addition, candidates taking the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP exam should know how to implement HA controller configurations, SyncMirror® software for rapid data recovery, or ONTAP® solutions with either single- or multi-node configurations.

Recommended Training and Resources:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Mjizzini

Storage experience plus the recommended training classes should have all needed info to pass the test.

Prepare for your exam

NS0-161
NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP

Candidates for NCDA (NetApp Certified Data Administrator) certification should have at least six to 12 months of field experience implementing and administering NetApp® data storage solutions in multiprotocol environments. In addition, candidates taking the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP exam should know how to implement HA controller configurations, SyncMirror® software for rapid data recovery, or ONTAP® solutions with either single- or multi-node configurations.

Recommended Training and Resources:

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public