Short version. Do google for details on commands ..... admins from ghetto must love google 😉
1) On filer make 1 or 2 ports FC initiator. (depending on what model of filler you got and how many controllers you got)
Might be 0a on both controllers etc ... too much variations depending on what you got.
2) Shelf ID = 1 (assuming its the only shelf)
3) Coonect 0a to both shelf controllers IN port
4) Autoassign drives = OFF
5) At this point you should be able to see drives. possibly not owned by any of your controllers
6) in maintenance mode take ownership of drives to 1 controller. (you could do 1/2 and 1/2 but you will loose a lot of drives)
7) Put 0b on both controllers in FC target mode.
😎 In normal mode zero drives if not zeroed and start making aggregates->volumes->igoups (with initiator WWPNs) ->luns (assuming you have FCP licence installed)
9) Connect 0b (both) to your host dual/single HBA. If host is ESX then i already has MPIO support. If win host then depending on version you might need additional software.
Thats all in general