The community will be undergoing maintenance soon, requiring Read-Only mode. Click to learn more.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

CIFS ACL on WFA cDOT retrieve 'null' values

roi_becidan

Hi All,

I'm trying to retrieve CIFS share access-control list from the cm_storage.cifs_share_acl table, but all entries of "user_or_group" and "access" are null.

I'm working with OnCommand Unified Manager v 6.1 , and all cifs shares are displayed correctly with their access control lists.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Roi Becidan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sinhaa

The dictionary item CIFS_Share_ACL on cm_storage has its acquistion disabled by default. You can enable it. See below. Enable acquistion and then Acquire your OCUM datasource again.

Cifs_share_acl_cm_storage.png 

sinhaa

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sinhaa

The dictionary item CIFS_Share_ACL on cm_storage has its acquistion disabled by default. You can enable it. See below. Enable acquistion and then Acquire your OCUM datasource again.

Cifs_share_acl_cm_storage.png 

sinhaa

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

roi_becidan

Thanks

that did the trick 🙂

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public