If you missed the pre-registration for NetApp MS Azure AD B2C, the new login prompt will offer the option to register. Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

DFM alert repeating

thomasb82

Hi guys,

unfortunatly we have still have a few 7mode systems beside our cDOT systems. So we still have DFM.

I'm in the process of setting up alerting and although I have not configured them to repeat they repeat more or less in random timeframes.

My settings are:

dfm01.jpg

And here are some examples of emails I get multiple times (note that I modified the controllername to xxx, it`s always the exact same controller):

Subject: dfm: Error event on xxx (Global Status: NonCritical)
Text: An Error event at 25 Feb 00:14 W. Europe Standard Time on Active/Active Controller xxx:
Global Status: NonCritical; There are not enough spare disks. /aggr0/plex0/rg0: Please add spare disks to any pool supporting block checksums with minimum size: Used 418000/856064000 (MB/blks)

Text: An Error event at 25 Feb 00:25 W. Europe Standard Time on Active/Active Controller xxx:
Global Status: NonCritical; There are not enough spare disks.

Text: An Error event at 25 Feb 02:06 W. Europe Standard Time on Active/Active Controller xxx:
Global Status: NonCritical; There are not enough spare disks. /aggr0/plex0/rg0: Please add spare disks to any pool supporting block checksums with minimum size: Used 418000/856064000 (MB/blks)

Text: An Error event at 25 Feb 02:17 W. Europe Standard Time on Active/Active Controller xxx:

Text: An Error event at 25 Feb 03:48 W. Europe Standard Time on Active/Active Controller xxx:

Text: An Error event at 25 Feb 03:59 W. Europe Standard Time on Active/Active Controller xxx:

How can I turn the repeating off?

I'd like to have it like OnCommand Unif. Mgr. 6.3 (1 for State: NEW, and 1 for State: Obsolete)

Thanks for your input!

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

Public