I am running WFA version 1.1.1 and have just finished the install. I ran the wfa_oc5setup script on my OC server and it completed with no errors. I added a data source, selecting the DFM / OnCommand - 4.0, 5.0 type and used the wfa user for connection credentials. When I hit acquire now it populates the history area but it never seems to run. There is no start time, duration, warnings, or message. It has a planned execution time and the type is immediate and the status is scheduled. I have left it in that state for over 30 minutes with no change and I am unsure where to go to start troubleshooting this. I have verified that the firewall is turned off on both my WFA box and my OC box. I can telnet to the OC box from WFA on port 2638. I have tried both hostname and ip address. Feels like I am missing something very simple but for the life of me I cant find anything wrong.