The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Generating a CSR in OCUM without ip addresses

IVENTSTORAGE

We want to use our own certificates in OCUM (7.3), we can generate a CSR without problems. But our CA will only accept a CSR without ip addresses in it (security policy). When we regenerate a http certificate we tried to change the Alternative Names option and remove the ip adresses. But after regenerating the ip addresses still apear.

OCUM is installed on a Windows 2012 R2 Server

Is there any way to generate a CSR with only the DNS name(s) in OCUM?

2 REPLIES 2

MikeF1

I ran into this issue as well, and submited a FPVR for this functionality.  I'm told the fix is in OCUM 9.4 RC1 but I have not had a chance to confirm. 

IVENTSTORAGE

I installed OCUM 9.4 RC1 in our test environment and I can now confirm that it is fixed in that version!

There is now an extra option in Regenerate Certificate:  "Exclude local identifying information (e.g. localhost)"

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public