Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Getting "No Paths To Access LUN From HA Partner" errors

shem

I am seeing a load of "No Paths To Access LUN From HA Partner" errors on OCUM 6.1 Dashboard. Theses errors are not consistent. I have 3 Linux 6.x hosts that are connected via FCP to the same cluster. The hosts use the same portset, and are zonned exactly the same. Each host is using it's own igroup and there are 2 intiators in each igroup. I am receiving these errors on all the LUNs attached to one host, but the other 2 hosts are not reporting any errors on OCUM. Any ideas why I am receiving these "No Paths To Access LUN From HA Partner" errors on this one host and not the other 2?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chute

This has been confirmed as a BURT. I came across the same issue and I agree it is very concerning. I couldn't understand why my multipathing looked ok but OCUM kept complaining.

Here is the response I received from support:

"I have just confirmed that this will be fixed in the next release of UM 6.2 in fall 2014. Burt is only internal at the moment.  Burt# 822350"

Since 6.2 has been released you should be able to upgrade and resolve the issue. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

chute

This has been confirmed as a BURT. I came across the same issue and I agree it is very concerning. I couldn't understand why my multipathing looked ok but OCUM kept complaining.

Here is the response I received from support:

"I have just confirmed that this will be fixed in the next release of UM 6.2 in fall 2014. Burt is only internal at the moment.  Burt# 822350"

Since 6.2 has been released you should be able to upgrade and resolve the issue. Hope this helps!

Public