Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Harvest 1.3 NABOX site addition

Dozer

Hello,

I am getting an error when I am trying to connect to one of my 9.1P10 clusters in my environment.  I reset the password and verified the account information.  I am using the same account and password that I locally setup on each cluster.  The second cluster works and the data is pooling without issue. 

This NAbox was just setup and it was a vanilla install.  I have read a few articles talking about TLS and cert related issues.  

WORKER STARTED [Version: 1.4] [Conf: netapp-harvest.conf] [Poller: xxxx-SAN-CLUS1]
Poller will monitor a [FILER] at [xxxx-SAN-CLUS1:443]
Poller will use [password] authentication with username [netapp-harvest] and password [**********]

Update of system-info cache DOT Version failed with reason: Authorization failed

NAbox 2.4.2 (2017-12-28) 

Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie) (8.10) 

NetApp SDK v9.3 installed
Harvest v1.4 installed
Grafana v4.6.3 installed
Graphite v1.2.0 installed 

Any other information that is needed please let me know.

Thanks!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dozer

Resolved

The logs finally showed me a bad password attempt.  I reapplied the existing password to the local cluster read only account.  I am pooling data in w/o issue now once I restarted the service on the NABOX.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Dozer

Resolved

The logs finally showed me a bad password attempt.  I reapplied the existing password to the local cluster read only account.  I am pooling data in w/o issue now once I restarted the service on the NABOX.

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public