Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Latency From Suspend Meaning

nicholsongc

I've found a few posts mentioning "Latency From Suspend" but no clear definition/explanation as to what this is.  Can someone shed some light on this metric as I start my analysis of IF the data I'm seeing is indeed problematic and HOW to resolve as necessary.  So I'm not seeking an answer here to those questions but more an understanding of the graph's purpose and what it represents.

I am including a panel from my NABox/Grafana VOLUME dashboard, "Top Volume QoS Latency From Drilldown" section as well.  Thank you!

NABox

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public