Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

NABox 3 fpolicy stats

Patrick_Woo

I created a dashboard to display fpolicy stats on Nabox 2.x.

But it is a ll changed in NAbox 3.

Just wondering if someone can point me to some documentation on how to do this.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

darb0505

Hi @Patrick_Woo,

I was able to find some documentation links on this KB: Where can I find support for Grafana?

Looking at the links, I found a link to the NAbox site and found a spot that describes customizing harvest 2.0

You can also get additional assistance on our Slack channel #thePub found here.

Thanks

Brad

Team NetApp

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

darb0505

Hi @Patrick_Woo,

I was able to find some documentation links on this KB: Where can I find support for Grafana?

Looking at the links, I found a link to the NAbox site and found a spot that describes customizing harvest 2.0

You can also get additional assistance on our Slack channel #thePub found here.

Thanks

Brad

Team NetApp

ruijuan

Here is the instruction of how to get to Harvest Slack: https://github.com/NetApp/harvest/blob/main/SUPPORT.md#slack

Patrick_Woo
Can someone point me to a cheat sheet instead of the full documentation.
I am not a programmer and have no experience with harvest.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and co-operation.

darb0505

@Patrick_Woo,

I dont know of a cheat sheet but if you use the slack channel #thePub, a lot of our community and team can assist you with getting the harvest setup.

Let us know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brad

Team NetApp

Sanaman

Hi Patrick,

May I know how did you get FPolicy stats in NAbox ? I am running NAbox 2.x and I don't see anything for FPolicy. We had CIFS outage due to FPolicy send buffer size (async FPolicy introduced in 9.8).

Thanks

Public