Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions
We are about to upgrade all out kits to Ontap 9.7
As far as getting netapp harvest 1.6 to work with ontap 9.7 is there a doc?
are the steps
1) copy the 9.7 SDK perl libs into /opt//opt/netapp-harvest/lib. ?
2) then copy make a copy of the cdot-9.6.0.conf to cdot-9.7.0.conf
3) restart harvest
1. is always a good idea, but usually not a necessary step. There were few occurrences where an upgrade of the SDK was necessary
2. Shouldn't be necessary with recent harvest versions
3. Yes, you need to restart harvest.
Join our Discord Community