Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions
We are about to upgrade all out kits to Ontap 9.7
As far as getting netapp harvest 1.6 to work with ontap 9.7 is there a doc?
are the steps
1) copy the 9.7 SDK perl libs into /opt//opt/netapp-harvest/lib. ?
2) then copy make a copy of the cdot-9.6.0.conf to cdot-9.7.0.conf
3) restart harvest
1. is always a good idea, but usually not a necessary step. There were few occurrences where an upgrade of the SDK was necessary
2. Shouldn't be necessary with recent harvest versions
3. Yes, you need to restart harvest.
The Insights to Actions Community is back with a new look! Click here to learn how to get started.
The NetApp Support Site continues to win, 6 years in a row!
Join our Discord Community