The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCUM 7.0RC1 Install Issue on netapp-ocum-7.0 on RHEL 7.2

coreywanless

I'm trying to install OCUM 7.0RC1 on a RHEL 7.2 box. (Note the box is in an isolated environment, so I brought all the RPM's manually.

When Going through the install, the last rpm gets the below error. Has anyone run into this, or can give me direction?

Oct 03 16:16:37: Updating Unified Manager related databases...
[INFO ] Using database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ocum?cachePrepStmts=true&prepStmtCacheSize=1000&prepStmtCacheSqlLimit=1000
[INFO ] Creating database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306//ocum.
[INFO ] Creating database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306//ocum_view.
[INFO ] Creating database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306//ocum_report.
[INFO ] Creating database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306//ocum_report_birt.
[INFO ] Creating database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306//ocum_data_collector.
[INFO ] MIGRATIONS_INITIALIZING_DATABASE_START [0.0, 7.014, jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ocum?cachePrepStmts=true&prepStmtCacheSize=1000&prepStmtCacheSqlLimit=1000]
[ERROR] Unexpected error: StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [ALTER TABLE AuthorizationUnit ADD CONSTRAINT AuthorizationUnit_role_id_FK FOREIGN KEY (role_id) REFERENCES Role (id)]; nested exception is java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: REFERENCES command denied to user 'jboss'@'localhost' for table 'role'
warning: %post(netapp-ocum-7.0-1607060831.x86_64) scriptlet failed, exit status 1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

coreywanless

I figured it out. I skim read through the requirements too quickly. I installed mysql 5.7, and the document required 5.6.28 or later, but still in the 5.6 family.  I didn't catch the latter part.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

coreywanless

I figured it out. I skim read through the requirements too quickly. I installed mysql 5.7, and the document required 5.6.28 or later, but still in the 5.6 family.  I didn't catch the latter part.

View solution in original post

Jeff_Yao

hi

just try to help

REFERENCES command denied to user 'jboss'@'localhost' for table 'role'

anything wrong with that user?

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public