The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCUM 7.2RC1: Cluster discovery fails

Fabian1993

Dear Community,

if i add a new Cluster (9.1P3) to the OCUM 7.2RC1,  the Discovery process is endless.

I checked on the Cluster the application-record Table it is empty, the Cluster is healthy.

I also checked this KB Article: 000030868

Thanks for Help!

Greetz

Fabian

7 REPLIES 7

davidlowie

This appears to still be a problem under 7.3.1...trying to discover a couple of cloud based netapps, it just spins forever.

geceler0

Same trouble. Any response? Man Sad

Fabian1993

No new insights - Maybe if your Cluster was discovered by an older Version, you can check it via the following command:

set dia

application-record show

if this table is empty, you can wait for respone to

Best Regards

Fabian

Sahana

Hi,

Please check 

Before you begin section in the link below:

https://library.netapp.com/ecmdocs/ECMLP2553758/html/GUID-00E5544B-347A-44B1-9CC2-08937C205AB4.html

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

Fabian1993

Hi,

i checked that already, this looks fine.

Here is A Screenshot from the OCUM:

ocum.PNG

Sahana

Try using admin username and password.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

Fabian1993

Always the same. Unless discovery

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public