Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCUM netapp_performance database

GGIBBS

All,

I am looking for a document or documents that describe each table and field in the "netapp_performance" database within OCUM. I have the schema document, but I am looking for more details. I would like to know the field definitions and characteristics for each field in each table. I am sure this document exists within NetApp but I just cannot seem to find the right person. Hopefully, someone reading this post will have the answer for me.

Thanks,

Geoff

4 REPLIES 4

Subrat

Hi GGIBS,

May I know which performance data you want from OCUM and I think it can be fetched in excel from there it self.

GGIBBS

Is is possible to get a document that describes ALL fields in every table in the netapp_performance database? It would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Geoff

ruijuan

Hi Geoff,

May I ask whom do you represent for? We have an internal spec which explains the performance counters for each performance data table , but it can only be shared withint NetApp community.

Thanks,

Ruijuan

GGIBBS

I am an end-user. I work for Viasat Communications.

Geoff

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public