Community maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience!

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Obtaining OCUM 5.2.2

SMLocke

In our environment, we had OCUM 6.2 installed for awhile, but it was tripping a number of security vulnerabilities related to SSLv3, right? We uninstalled it, mostly because we weren't really using it anyway, and we had bigger fish to fry re: security vulnerabilities. That's the context.

The reality now is that we are looking to disable SSLv3 on the filers, and enable FIPS 140-2 encryption. My research has shown that installing OCUM version 5.2.2 will allow for communication over TLS, so I'm all about installing that.

Here's the question, and maybe it's kind of a stupid one: where in the world do I download it? Going through the NetApp support site prompts me to a site where I can download 6.2 only, which isn't what I need. Where have you legends and heroes been downloading 5.2.2?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

YIshikawa
To download specific version, go support site > Software > Download, set software name and version at bottom of page(To access a specific [software list] version, enter it here:[version]), and click "Go!".
BTW, I could not find such version. By any chance, you mean 5.2P2, right?
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public