I am experimenting with OSSV and would like to have your thoughts on the following
Steps are as follows
- configured Host agent and OSSV on a windows 2008 Server
- Created a folder called logs and uploaded nearly 1MB of data
- added host in on command manager
- created a resource pool and added an aggregate from Netapp simulator (10 GB size)
- created a protection policy ( remote backup copied..)
- deployed protection policy but failed with the following Error
Attention: Provisioning a new flexible volume (backup secondary) failed.
I was able to fix this error message by following the thread
But, I still have the following questions
- Why is this creating a >10 GB volume for a 1 MB source data
- Is there any setup option in operation manager to controll this
Thanks a lot
Once I completely set this up, I would write this as a blog as I don't see much entries related to these here.
Thanks a lot for your assistance