The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Run Nodeshell Command ifstat in Powershell

El_Feuro
Spoiler

Hi,

I want to run a nodeshell command in Powershell. Is it possible?

Especially I want to get the amount of CRC errors on e0a and e0b ports.

For this purpose I use the "node run -node * ifstat e0a" command.

How can I check the CRC eroros on this ports and get informed wehn they increase?

Regard

Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

donny_lang

You can use the "Invoke-NcSsh" cmdlet to run any command (including nodeshell commands) like this:

Invoke-NcSsh -Command "node run -node * ifstat e0a" 

However, you may be able to also do it a little more elegantly and without a dependence on SSH by using the code posted by @asulliva in this thread: https://community.netapp.com/t5/Data-ONTAP-Discussions/Getting-interface-CRC-errors-using-NMSDK-API/td-p/131663

Donny

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

donny_lang

You can use the "Invoke-NcSsh" cmdlet to run any command (including nodeshell commands) like this:

Invoke-NcSsh -Command "node run -node * ifstat e0a" 

However, you may be able to also do it a little more elegantly and without a dependence on SSH by using the code posted by @asulliva in this thread: https://community.netapp.com/t5/Data-ONTAP-Discussions/Getting-interface-CRC-errors-using-NMSDK-API/td-p/131663

Donny

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public