Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Unable to run workflows - profile.ps1 is not digitally signed

SimonGordon

Full error message:-

File C:\Program Files\NetApp\WFA\PoSH\profile.ps1 cannot be loaded. The file C:\Program Files\NetApp\WFA\PoSH\profile.ps1 is not digitally signed. The script will not execute on the system. For more information, see about_Execution_Policies at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=135170.

My WFA server is locked-down by our security group so I am unable to change the PowerShell execution policy from 'AllSigned'. Even if I get past the problem with this file, will I run in to issues with other PowerShell scripts?

Thanks for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OPTEAMAPROJET

Hello,

Definitely, yes. Each command (with powershell script not perl) generates a temporary script which is executed by the WFA Server service.

You have to request a security exception to your security guys or using perl scripts...

Regards,

Julien

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

stephen2

Do the following:

powershell -executionpolicy bypass

then you should be able to invoke the script

OPTEAMAPROJET

Hello,

Definitely, yes. Each command (with powershell script not perl) generates a temporary script which is executed by the WFA Server service.

You have to request a security exception to your security guys or using perl scripts...

Regards,

Julien

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public