Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

WFA 7-mode Mirror command and workflow examples?

waynesilvia

Does anyone have a sample command or workflow for creating a mirror in 7-mode?  I cant seem to find any "out of the box" which shocks me, there are plenty of cm_storage examples but not storage?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

korns

The built-in 7-mode SnapMirror related commands all have VSM (Volume SnapMirror) and QSM (Qtree SnapMirror) in their name so use the command name filter to search for those keywords. I think you are correct that there are no 7-Mode Workflows that use these commands. They are easily added to other workflows ot 7-mode cloned sample workflows.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

korns

The built-in 7-mode SnapMirror related commands all have VSM (Volume SnapMirror) and QSM (Qtree SnapMirror) in their name so use the command name filter to search for those keywords. I think you are correct that there are no 7-Mode Workflows that use these commands. They are easily added to other workflows ot 7-mode cloned sample workflows.

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public