Yes, yes, and no - it's a shared LUN.
From the install doc:
Configuring MSCS to install Workflow Automation
Before you install Workflow Automation (WFA) in Microsoft Cluster Server (MSCS), you must configure your MSCS environment.
About this task
You must complete this task by using Cluster Manager in the MSCS interface.
- Log in to Cluster Manager as a domain admin.
- Verify that the LUNs are accessible to both the nodes using one of the following options:
- Managing the LUNs natively.
- By using SnapDrive for Windows:
- Install and configure SnapDrive for Windows on both the nodes.
- Create a LUN using SnapDrive for Windows and configure the LUN for both the nodes.
- From Failover Cluster Manager, add the disk to the cluster.
Again, see 'Managing High Availability' in the 'Installation and Setup Guide for Windows' WFA documentation:
I hope this response has been helpful to you.
At your service,
Eugene E. Kashpureff, Sr.
Independent NetApp Consultant http://www.linkedin.com/in/eugenekashpureff
Senior NetApp Instructor, FastLane US http://www.fastlaneus.com/
(P.S. I appreciate 'kudos' on any helpful posts.)