If you missed the pre-registration for NetApp MS Azure AD B2C, the new login prompt will offer the option to register. Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

netapp-harvest Volume Throughput issue

hashiya1112

Hi

I use FAS8040 cDOT8.2.4P4

One Volume NFS write throughput is 45000MB/s in netapp-harvest 1.2.2.

However, QoS Throughput shows correct values

I found the following information

https://community.netapp.com/t5/OnCommand-Storage-Management-Software-Discussions/odd-NFS-metrics-in-netapp-harvest/m-p/126230#M22660

I think it is probably the same.

Is there a way to make the correct graph on harvest?

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

hashiya1112

Hi @Jeff_Yao  @madden

Thank you for reply

I understand resolved ONTAP9.1.

Now I can not upgrade.

Instead check qos_write_data on the dashboard.

madden

Hi @hashiya1112

I heard from another customer that upgrading to ONTAP 9.1 solved the issue.  If you can't upgrade, the only other workaround I can suggest is to update any graph panels that show the volume  'write_data' metric and instead make it the 'qos_write_data' metric which is functional.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Chris Madden

Solution Architect - 3rd Platform - Systems Engineering NetApp EMEA (and author of Harvest)

Blog: It all begins with data

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO or both!

Jeff_Yao

it might be a bug.. probably Chris has more to share

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

Public