I have a workflow that I want to change from a filter/finder to a sql query and so that the person can choose from a list of aggregates to place a volume in. I found sample sql queries for doing just that in the community and I tweaked it a little to represent what I wanted and that works fine when I run the workflow. However, in the volume command I am not sure what to do. I put in a variable name called $AggregateName in the aggregate field and a corresponding return parameter (volume.aggregate.name) in setup and does not work. I ran the workflow in preview and I get this error.
Found value '$AggregateName' - expected object reference of type 'cm_storage.Aggregate'
Kindly export and attach your workflow, sceen-caps are not helping much. I've verified with the change and for me it works fine. If you don't want to share your workflow here, send the .dar file to my mail id: sinhaa at netapp dot com
If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.