Additional Virtualization Discussions

Obtaining the simulator

divebuddy

Help Please/ Im currently working as a systems administrator, and they use Netapp for their storage of data. I would like to be able to develop my skills on the storage and understand that there is a simulator available. I've attempted to register under my company details but Im missings some details and therefore cant proceed any futher. I would like to use the simulator at home as I can build a test enviroment with a couple of vm's if required. If someone has a copy available or knows of a link Ican obtain one I would be most grateful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GidonMarcus

Hello,

It's aginst the terms of use to provide the download to someone else. please sort the registration issue.

As much as i'm aware you only need a valid in-service NetApp product serial number and a company email address.

Gidi

Gidi Marcus (Linkedin) - Storage and Microsoft technologies consultant - Hydro IT LTD - UK

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

GidonMarcus

Hello,

It's aginst the terms of use to provide the download to someone else. please sort the registration issue.

As much as i'm aware you only need a valid in-service NetApp product serial number and a company email address.

Gidi

Gidi Marcus (Linkedin) - Storage and Microsoft technologies consultant - Hydro IT LTD - UK
Public