Community Related Discussions

E-Mail Alerts

israelmmi

I can't seem to receive any alerts / updates about my posts on the Communities. I have configured alert settings under my account. What am I doing wrong?

9 REPLIES 9

Ontapforrum

Hi,

Interesting. I think I never checked my settings until now, but I do receive notifications.

Under my account settings following is ticket, please see attached screenshot.

One that matters to me is by default ticked I guess, b'cos I don't remember doing it : "Automatically subscribe me to all topics or reviews I participate in".

Could you verify yours with the attached screenshot.

It may just be a issue with your profile, Just raise a ticket with NetApp, someone will fix it.

Thanks!

israelmmi

Hi, I have those all ticked but still don't receive any notifications.

"Just raise a ticket with NetApp, someone will fix it." - via the office support site or via a different channel?

Ontapforrum

Hi,

I have never done this, but try these steps. Regular case creation will cater to NetApp Filer/Software issues, so try this out.

Click on this link:
https://mysupport.netapp.com/eservice/assistant

Login with your netapp account.

Then click on 'Report an issue', see the attached screenshot.

Thanks!

Drew_C

Hi @israelmmi,

I will take a look at your settings and get back to you either in this thread or via a PM.

Let me also ask the obvious question- are you sure they aren't going to your spam\junk folder?

-Drew

Community Manager \\ NetApp

israelmmi

Thanks Drew :-).

And yeah, I don't have a SPAM folder.

israelmmi

Hi Drew,

Where you ever able to take a look?

Thanks!

-R

Drew_C

I sent two private messages to you that I didn’t hear back from you on. Please take a look at them and let’s continue conversation there.

(You can find the mailbox at the top right corner of the page)

-Drew

Drew_C

We've made an update to the DNS record for the email domain that I'm hoping will help resolve this. Further, it is likely to prevent problems for other community members with strict inbound email security rules.

Drew_C

Responding to this thread as a test...

Drew

Public