Data Backup and Recovery

No SnapMirror relationships were found only by one resource group

GREGD

Hi 

i habe snapcenter 4.1.1.1 and more resource group, but only by one i get the error

"No SnapMirror relationships were found. Resolution: Please make sure that secondary storage systems are registered and host can resolve them correctly.Unable to find SnapVault destination for the source volume(s)"

When i check on netapp show me onprotected volumes. everything is ok.

Primary backup is ok. but i see when i manually update the reletionship that there is no label daily by the snapshoot. Label is blank - .  I also stopt replication and restart it. but error is still there.

can someone help me to resolve this problem

thanxs

5 REPLIES 5

kris_boeckx

Hi,

I also have seen this issue. 

The fastest way to work arround the issue is removing the host and add the host again. This involves removing the snapshots taken by snapcenter for this host. If you do not want this, your best option is to open a case with Netapp support.

Greetings,

Kris Boeckx

GREGD

Hi

I make some thing and it works then. So i dont know which was the solution.

I retype passowrd for secondary storage.

Restart snapcenter Server.

I remove the latest snapshoot of resource policy on the secondary . that i see ok snapcenter has allso refresh the snapshots.

kris_boeckx

Hi,

This issue we have is seen after upgrading the SnapCenter Agent to a newer version. This issue is under investigation.

Greetings

GREGD

Yesterday i get this Errors again. aftrer 3 month everything was ok.

Only what we do yesterday is installed some Windows updates.

But the snaphots are replicated to the second Destination. i see the snaphot.

but i get the error.

Replication failed for backup job 146923.

Error:

SnapVault update failed for the relationship [netapp02-vm1 : datastore04 ==> netapp04-vm1 : datastore04_dst] with error: Snapshot copy 'RG_VM_SAP_Sandbox_02-25-2020_08.34.38.5346' not found on the SnapVault destination netapp04-vm1 : datastore04_dst

Backed up objects:

SmVMWareSANDataStore - datastore04

R_K

Hi,

this error happens at our Snapcenter 4.1.1 when ssl (set -server-enabled true) was disabled on destination vserver.

Greetings

Public