FlexPod Discussions

Customer Ready Material

paulw

Fantastic news on Flexpod execution. Can someone point me to all the customer ready material to be shared with our customers and if its scatered amongst around a variety of portals, can I suggest we consolidate customer ready content in a sub space of the FlexPod community. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mharding

The webpage and many communications pieces (blogs, etc.) have been published and are available as a resource to use.  Updated Sales tools and collateral are being made available to employees and partners on the field portal: FlexPodPartners.com.   I've had a delay in getting many of these out so please bear with me - I expect most will be posted within the next 2-3 weeks.  Thanks for your patience, Mike H.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

mharding

The webpage and many communications pieces (blogs, etc.) have been published and are available as a resource to use.  Updated Sales tools and collateral are being made available to employees and partners on the field portal: FlexPodPartners.com.   I've had a delay in getting many of these out so please bear with me - I expect most will be posted within the next 2-3 weeks.  Thanks for your patience, Mike H.

Public