Microsoft Virtualization Discussions

Using PowerShell to determine if a volume in a cluster has data protection

kslee

What is the best way to find all volumes within a cluster that do not have a SnapMirror/SnapVault/Load Sharing relationship? I was going to use PowerShell but I was not able to find the PowerShell command corresponding to CLI snapmirror list-destinations.

thanks,

Ken

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mbeattie

Hi,

I think the CmdLet you are looking for is "Get-NcSnapmirrorDestination". Also you can use "Invoke-NcSsh" for any command line operation that does not have a corresponding PowerShell CmdLet. You might also consider querying the OCUM database for this information. Here is an example using powershell (modify the sql query to meet your requirements)

http://community.netapp.com/t5/Developer-Network-Articles-and-Resources/Query-OCUM6-Database-using-PowerShell/ta-p/98184

Hope that helps.

/matt

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

mbeattie

Hi,

I think the CmdLet you are looking for is "Get-NcSnapmirrorDestination". Also you can use "Invoke-NcSsh" for any command line operation that does not have a corresponding PowerShell CmdLet. You might also consider querying the OCUM database for this information. Here is an example using powershell (modify the sql query to meet your requirements)

http://community.netapp.com/t5/Developer-Network-Articles-and-Resources/Query-OCUM6-Database-using-PowerShell/ta-p/98184

Hope that helps.

/matt

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public