Microsoft Virtualization Discussions

get-ncaggrspace

TNAE

Hi,

When trying to use get-ncaggrspace, I receive the following error:

Get-NcAggrSpace :
==================================================================================
| This cmdlet must be directed to the cluster admin vserver.  You are currently  |
| connected to a data vserver.  See the Toolkit web docs (Show-NcHelp) or online |
| help (Get-Help Connect-NcController -Examples) to learn more about directing   |
| Toolkit cmdlets to a cluster or data vserver as required by Data ONTAP.        |
==================================================================================

Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

Thierry

1 REPLY 1

vinith

@TNAE wrote:

Hi,

When trying to use get-ncaggrspace, I receive the following error:

Get-NcAggrSpace :
| This cmdlet must be directed to the cluster admin vserver.  You are currently  |
| connected to a data vserver.  See the Toolkit web docs (Show-NcHelp) or online |
| help (Get-Help Connect-NcController -Examples) to learn more about directing   |
| Toolkit cmdlets to a cluster or data vserver as required by Data ONTAP.        |

Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

Thierry

Hello Thiery,

It looks like that you are connected to the "storage virtual machine" / SVM / vserver using connect-nccontroller, can you please run the "connect-nccontroller" again but this time directed to the main cDOT cluster IP /name and retry.

Public