Microsoft Virtualization Discussions

get-ncaggrspace

TNAE

Hi,

When trying to use get-ncaggrspace, I receive the following error:

Get-NcAggrSpace :
==================================================================================
| This cmdlet must be directed to the cluster admin vserver.  You are currently  |
| connected to a data vserver.  See the Toolkit web docs (Show-NcHelp) or online |
| help (Get-Help Connect-NcController -Examples) to learn more about directing   |
| Toolkit cmdlets to a cluster or data vserver as required by Data ONTAP.        |
==================================================================================

Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

Thierry

1 REPLY 1

vinith

@TNAE wrote:

Hi,

When trying to use get-ncaggrspace, I receive the following error:

Get-NcAggrSpace :
| This cmdlet must be directed to the cluster admin vserver.  You are currently  |
| connected to a data vserver.  See the Toolkit web docs (Show-NcHelp) or online |
| help (Get-Help Connect-NcController -Examples) to learn more about directing   |
| Toolkit cmdlets to a cluster or data vserver as required by Data ONTAP.        |

Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

Thierry

Hello Thiery,

It looks like that you are connected to the "storage virtual machine" / SVM / vserver using connect-nccontroller, can you please run the "connect-nccontroller" again but this time directed to the main cDOT cluster IP /name and retry.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public