NetApp Learning Services Discussions

NETAPP Privisional pass....?

YoonDDongSick

I took the exam on July 22, 2020 and received a provisional pass.

I don't know why the history isn't updated.

My friend's history was registered in less than a week.

I don't know where to inquire. please reply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Beinhorn

Thank you for your comment. A provisional pass occurs when an exam triggers one or more security script and is flagged for manual review. Upon review the exam is either validated - which moves your exam status to active and triggers your badge. Or, it is invalidated if there is suspicious activity. Due to the current environment, the manual review process is a bit behind. You can always reach out to NCP@netapp.com to gather a bit more info. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Beinhorn

Thank you for your comment. A provisional pass occurs when an exam triggers one or more security script and is flagged for manual review. Upon review the exam is either validated - which moves your exam status to active and triggers your badge. Or, it is invalidated if there is suspicious activity. Due to the current environment, the manual review process is a bit behind. You can always reach out to NCP@netapp.com to gather a bit more info. 

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public