The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to register at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

NetApp Learning Services Discussions

interview ques?

sree_kanth787

hey, can anybody post me the link for the most frequently asked interview questions on storage for administration ,troubleshooting.  and performance.

3 REPLIES 3

BrendonHiggins

I always start off with nice easy questions, like what is a LUN?  This helps the person settle down and get past nerves etc.  It is good to keep them over a broad range of topics to get an idea of the scope of knowledge.  I always like the physical cable question.  What can you tell me about that.  It can show they have a sense of humor and weather of not they know anything about cables.  If they can not tell you what a (patch lead / crossover cable)  is, they are missing very basic skills so start to question how hands on they are.

The network diagram with a bad default gateway is also good.  Shows problem solving and they understand basic IP.

Hope it helps.

My favorite....

Are you SNIA Certified?

Anthony

lwei

I'm not aware of such a FAQ list. Feel free to make up your own questions, based on what you think is important to the open position you have.

Thanks, 

Wei

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public