Sorry for the delay. I'm the product manager for Flash Accel. Here's the information
Windows 7 Enterprise (already?) [Answer]: Flash Accel does not currently support VDI so no support for Win 7
Linux Flavors (Ubuntu LTS) [Answer]: Not currently. It is under consideration.
2. vSphere 5.5 [Answer]: Yes - Flash Accel 1.2R1 using VSC supports vSphere 5.5. If FAMC is used, then the support will be available in February timeframe.
3. Which ports (to be opened) uses the FA agent when communicating with the FMA and which ports need to be open on the FMA. [Answer] 7010 default for the VM web service, but it is configurable.
4. Support for volatile memory flush to persistent flash so that you can turn on the "Physical Disk Cache" in the HBA (for instance UCS B200 M3)? [Answer] Not supported. I'm not familiar with this ask, can you say more?
5. ONTAP edge [Answer] Not currently support, but it works so we would need to qualify it. Do you have a particular use case?
6. Warm cache vMotion [Answer] Not currently, but on the roadmap.