ONTAP Discussions

Get -NcquotaReport for a list of users from csv file.

I am trying to get the quota used by a list of users in a csv file. I want to know how much storage has been used. You can only do for a single user on cdot cli using the following

> volume quota report -vserver  test  -volume test_volume -quota-target *AD_user*

But I thought maybe using netapp powershell toolkit will be more flexible more so that I want it to only list selected user from a csv file. I have only gone as far as 

> Get-NcQuotaReport -Volume SVM09_vol13 | Fl

Which does list the disksize and the QuotaUsers values which is the info I need for this selected users from a csv file, but for the life of me, when you run the command again to only select disksize and QuotaUsers

> Get-NcQuotaReport -Volume SVM09_vol13 | Fl | select Diskused, QuotaUsers

nothing is returned. My goal will be if I was able to get a result for a single user, I will then use the foreach statement to go through a csv file and list the result for users in the list.

Can someone be of help ??

1 REPLY 1

EdS

Try taking out the format part of the command. Also, from what I can tell the PowerShell cmdlet does not allow a specific ID to be requested.

Get-NcQuotaReport | select QuotaUsers, DiskUsed 

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public