ONTAP Discussions

ONTAP AV Connector 1.0.4

Fabbe

Hi!

I am trying to install the AV Connector 1.0.4 with no success.

The server is a Windows 2016 server

- I am local admin

- I have run the installer as administrator

- I have turned Off UAC

When I try to use the account that will run the AV Connector I get the error "The user name or password is incorrect."

If I try 3 times the Domain account gets "Locked".

This music st be OS-specific cause I cannot get past this to be able to configure the connection to the filer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AlainTansi

Hi,

Just to validate you are on the right track, have you checked step 4 on this guide ?

Installing Antivirus Connector: https://library.netapp.com/ecmdocs/ECMP1366831/html/GUID-F5E1F5E8-3105-4C1C-9413-B3CD3A98EB90.html

4. In the ONTAP AV Connector Windows Service Credentials dialog box, perform one of the following operations:

• Enter your Windows service credentials.
  • Click Add to select a user.
This user must be a valid domain user and must exist in the SVMs scanner pool to configure virus scanning.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AlainTansi

Hi,

Just to validate you are on the right track, have you checked step 4 on this guide ?

Installing Antivirus Connector: https://library.netapp.com/ecmdocs/ECMP1366831/html/GUID-F5E1F5E8-3105-4C1C-9413-B3CD3A98EB90.html

4. In the ONTAP AV Connector Windows Service Credentials dialog box, perform one of the following operations:

• Enter your Windows service credentials.
  • Click Add to select a user.
This user must be a valid domain user and must exist in the SVMs scanner pool to configure virus scanning.

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

Public