ONTAP Discussions

SnapVault Relationship has multiple destinations which currently is not supported?

Beardmann

Hi there

I have a setup with cDot 8.3 where the source volumes have two snapvault relationships to two different snapvault target clusters.

When trying to setup this in a Snapcreator configuration I get the error message: SCF-00077 SnapVault Relationship [cdot:volume] has multiple destinations which currently is not supported... 😞

Does anyone know it this can be tweaked somehow?

I'm currently trying to just do the snapshot on the source volume, and have SC label the snapshots with a snapmirror-label, and then have the two other clusters pull the update from the source volume.   This can be done with a schedule on the snapvault clusters, yet I would very much like to trigger this update as a part of my backup, as a post update command.

Can anyone give me some hints for this ?  Are we talking powershell-API, and can the API be executed on the SnapCreator server and not the agent server?

Any help is very welcome 🙂

/Heino

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public