ONTAP Discussions

There are no data protection relationships for connection 2 of dataset and remote mirror job failed.

KULDEEP_SI

I have OSSV job configured as snapvault to primary controller and mirror to secondary controller.It local OSSV job host to primary filer is running fine but remote job is failing with error.

There are no data protection relationships for connection 2 of dataset pri_ossv_01 (40681) and the source node has data to protect so the update from the primary node to the secondary node has failed. Please check the conformance status of the dataset.

It is happening after changing the primary IP of first filer in DFM host database as NDMP port was down due to network issue. I am also not able to see any external relationship also for this filer not manager by protection manager. It is showing the mirror relation via cli dfpm relationship list and a manual update is working fine from secondary filer.

2 REPLIES 2

KULDEEP_SI

I got the answer. If you change the primary IP then all resources turn unmanged by PM. you modify the filers in resources devices managed by PM.

Christiaan

Please tell me how you fixed this?

Public